Your children's children will live under Communism. (September 29, 1959)
Nikita Khrushchev, First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (September 29, 1959)
How do you create a Socialist State?
There are 8 levels of control
- Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
- Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them.
- Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
- Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.
- Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.
- Class/Race Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy/poor, white/nonwhite. Eliminate the middle class. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Excerpts from THE THINKING CONSERVATIVE April 4, 2021